About Video Stories
Share Your Video Stories
Share the exciting things that are happening in your congregation and the ways you’re making a difference in your community. Send the video you’ve posted on YouTube on on a social media site and we’ll add them to the new Your Video Stories library. You’ll inspire others and may just help them to discover new ways to have a terrific impact.
Here are a few topics/themes that you might want to consider in your video storytelling:
- Community service
- New ways to reach your community
- New approaches to worship service
Things to send us:
- Link to the video on YouTube, Vimeo, or wherever it’s posted
- A short description
- Link to your church website
- Name of person submitting and their phone number and email address
(not for publication, only if we need to reach you if we have problems opening your video, etc.)
Some important video criteria (includes the legal stuff)
- Less than 5 minutes in length
- Can be recorded on a cell phone (use horizontal format), DSLR, or other video camera.
- Wide appeal to Iowa churches
- Informative and engaging
- No soliciting, promotions, advertising
- Include license for background music, if needed
- If video scripted for individuals, signed releases
- Parental releases for children filmed individually
Click here to see information about "Talent Release Form" or Google it for additional examples.